Friday 10 August 2012

Vote for Batman

Last week I took nominations for new characters for my wall and today we had the voting. My year 7 class were the only ones who even noticed the nominations sheet and contributed to it, but year 9 got VERY excited about the voting, demanded that Batman be added and a fierce "vote for Batman" campaign was pursued for the few minutes of voting time. All classes during the voting came up with other ideas and this just shows that I will end up making DOZENS of characters and covering my whole wall with them. But for now, the winner was a Dalek, closely followed by Yoda. A significant step up in complexity from my previous choices!! But awesome. The kids were very keen to have maths tips in Yoda-speak, so I will probably do two.

No comments:

Post a Comment